Why Did The Buddha Deny That There Is A Supreme Creator?

Favorite Answer

Since Lord Buddha's only teach the reality.

Here is how Creator God came to the world.

When the word(solar system) form in this aeon, Baka Brahmā(Creator God) came to this world at first form a higher realm by decaying his Karma to be in higher realms. He cant see higher realms, so he did't know that there are many higher realms. One day he thought it is better if there are many like me. After long time more came to this world. So, Brahma thought he created others. Others also believe that Brahma crated us since he was already there. Brahmā was in a wrong understanding that he is eternal(achieved Moksha). But Lord Buddha corrected him by teaching one day he will die after long time. And telling what good Karmas he has done in the past to become Brahmā. Brahma challenged to Lord Buddha telling that he can disappear from the Lord Buddha's eye. But he could not do it. But Lord Buddha could hide from his eye. Finally he became a disciple of the Lord Buddha. According to Buddhism Brahmā's power and knowledge is nothing compared to Lord Buddhas power and knowledge(it is infinite). It is not comparable. To whom like to believe, read Aggañña Sutta. It describe the beginning of Life on Earth.

It is a kind of mythical story. If you like you can believe it.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/mn/mn.049....

A disciple asked Buddha, why you have not revealed about metaphysical things?

Buddha said that He has not revealed these things because these are not in favour of you.

A wise man once said:

1. I do not take it to be true; 

2. I do not take it to be false; 

3. I do not say you're wrong;

4. I do not not say you're right; 

5. I do not say it is true or false; 

6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time.

http://aumamen.com/story/does-god-exist-a-story-of...

Buddha said like that? Amazing. :)

Someone please move this to pets