holly
holly asked in PetsDogs · 4 years ago

What breeds do you see in him?

Lol so funny story, when I got this little man I was actually told he was pug cross Chihuahua! And now I'm like riiiiiiiiight.....I don't really care what breed he is to be honest, he's a mixed breed and he's an amazing puppy. I love him either way. With that being said I'm curious to see what others see in him! I have heard people say they see german shepherd in him, golden retriever, even husky! Thoughts?

He's 6 months old. Vet doesn't think he's gonna get too much bigger. He's around 30 pounds at the moment.

Favorite Answer

Is he a big or small dog? Looks part Lab and Golden Retriever, but I can also see some Husky or Alaskan Malamute in him. So maybe Golden Retriever/Alaskan Malamute/Husky/Lab Lol

• J C

What an interesting - and very pretty - dog. That face says Golden Retriever, but some other breed is contributing to the smallish size. Perhaps some sort of collie-type dog like a sheltie? And something with short hair as well, contributing to the coat length, but nothing big. Whatever the mix - and there could even be a mutt in there, he doesn't have to have "breed" parents - it turned out darn cute.

• holly
      4 years agoReport

His fur is actually quite thick and long! And yeah apparently his mom is a pug LOL

He really does look like he has some Golden Retriever in him. He has the 'questioning' face they pull with the eyebrows. What the other breeds are is anyones best guess!

I love his ears :)

He could be GR X Collie x GSD.

Thats one parent was a golden retriever, and the other was a cross between a collie and a GSD.

• Rosie

With the hair, I could see Golden or Aussie.

How big is he?

Whatever he is, he's cute. I've got 2 that are complete mysteries. One I can sort of pick out a couple possibilities, the other, no idea.

• holly
      4 years agoReport

He's SUPER smart, like 6 months old and knows more than 9 tricks. Which makes me think he might have golden retriever in him too! Hes not that big, 30 pounds, kinda short but long! Our vet predicts he won't get any bigger than 35-40 pounds. He's more fluff than anything lmao! Thanks :D

He's part Rottweiler?

• holly
      4 years agoReport

That's a new one! Our vet thinks he has some sort of collie in him. Interesting, thanks :)