What do you do when the Bully attacks you silently?

I am dealing with a Bully at work that looks left, then right, then BOOM hits me with her best shot.

I spoke to the Supervisor, who asked her to explain herself, and the Bully was "I am shocked!!" I don't know what to say??? Before I went to the Supervisor I did a little investigating, and found the people before me in the same position left BECAUSE of this woman. First built a wall to defend themselves from her, then just left. I have documented all the details, and am really considering leaving now. She has been at this company 12 years, myself...1 month.

• James
    Favorite Answer

Don't look at her. Don't talk to her. Don't even acknowledge she even exists. Just do your job, quietly and very professionally. She will either be caught in the act, quit, or be fired for not doing a good job. She can't bully people, and be doing a very good job.

• kelvin

don't put up with her garbage and the next time she does anything put her in her place

Uppercut lol

• y

Find yourself another job and lay it all out there on your exit interview.

Until she does something I would not allow her to control what I do.

fart