All writing aspires to be poetry?

Hello! I have a literature essay due on Monday and the topic is very difficult..."All writing aspires to be poetry. Discuss"

I only have a few examples to illustrate my thesis statement:

Novels, for instance, are inherently derived from epic poetry.

Many descriptions in literature, especially about love, undoubtedly retain a poetic essence. (examples: Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice)

Many authors prioritize the "form", the "style" of their works and not their content, exactly like poets.. Gustave Flaubert, for instance, absolutely intended to make his acclaimed novel Madame Bovary a "vast poem".

Please help

Thank you!

If novels "are derived from epic poetry" but are different from epic poetry, then isn't it more reasonable to say that they're aspiring to be something DIFFERENT FROM poetry, not that they're aspiring to BE poetry?

Anyway, define "poetry." If you mean "writing divided into lines," then obviously no prose "aspires to be poetry." If you mean something else, what do you mean?

• ?

It isn't difficult, it merely requires you to think