leabee
leabee asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 5 years ago

French translation for a sick friend please?

No Google please, it's often wrong. I'd like to know how to say things the way a native French speaker would.

My friend is in a lot of pain and I want to send him an audio that might help him through it. So these are the sentences I'd like translated

This is just for you, listen to my voice and block out the pain.

You can cope with this.

I am here for you, anytime you need me

I want you know I'm thinking about you, and hoping you will get better

Listen to my voice, relax, and let the pain drift away.

Merci!

• Sunsu

3 out of 5 eggs

Pros: @Brian H. - You can access the bios perfectly fine. IDK what your issue is. I just press F2 when I turn the power on and it goes right in.

This is a great laptop for the money. It has good CPU and GPU performance for a general machine and can do light gaming. I love the 1080p screen on it too.

Cons: Bloatware is HORRIBLE. This laptop pretty much requires that you wipe it clean and install your own OS on it to make it run without bugging every 5 minutes to buy this or that or subscribe here and there.

Other Thoughts: If you have the know how, this + a SSD and fresh Windows install makes the perfect cheap laptop.

Ceci est juste pour vous , écoutez ma voix et de bloquer la douleur .

Vous pouvez faire face à cela.

Je suis ici pour vous , quand vous avez besoin de moi

Je veux que vous savez que je pense à vous, et en espérant que vous obtiendrez de meilleurs

Écoutez ma voix , se détendre , et de laisser la douleur dériver .

Merci!