I have seen Trump (the Donald)compared to Hitler and in Kansas City we saw the police pepper spray the anti-Trump people. Both were pushing?

police why saw only anti-people sprayed?

A long the Hitler theme harkens back to brown shirts. also I saw him pictured like "Il Duce" Mussolini.

Favorite Answer

I am opposed to Doanld Trump. However, I'm not some crazy anti Trump guy without a job, living in my mother's basement, The anti trump people were pushing it! What did he do to be compared to Hitler? In fact, this question has convinced me to vote for Trump! The police weren't pushing it!

• Coop 366
      4 years agoReport

I am sorry that you think I meant the police I meant his supporters and the anti-supporters were both pushing the police. I live here and hear more than the national carry.

Trump is not Hitler but the opponents will use anything to defeat him, and that includes paid rioters.

• Coop 366
      4 years agoReport

I have heard some dumb remarks most from the Donald but yours rank up there with his. There is no cure for bias blindness.