Do you find that meditation satisfies you?

When I am not satisfied, I usually go into my room and meditate for a couple of hours until I feel better and then I go back to doing my homework.

today I did this for hours and hours and hours and I was still unsatisfied!!! the only thing that satisfied me was doing homework but I didn't do homework today!

• Marc
    Favorite Answer

It helps if you have a purpose and understand what it is you are doing , choose a type of meditation that serves your purpose , is it relaxation , sleep can be just as good , as an Evolutional Goodhist I use purposeful mantras to achieve what I want total balance of mind , body and soul the evolutional energy of goodness most call God , increasing goodness and reducing fear/anxiety , I am totally satisfied.

The rosary is an excellent form of meditation.

• Stan M

Nope. I tried it a couple of times and it just frustrated me.

Ever try riding a bicycle?

• Punkin eater
      4 years agoReport

No, apparently other people know about the benefits of riding a bike. I usually recommend : ride a bike, pet a dog; but I left off the dog part this time. They are appropriate solutions to a variety of issues.

I find that it actually gives me energy.

I never do homework.