Michael asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

Why is my penis so small when it's flaccid and so much bigger when it's erect?

I've heard that a penis that is pretty big while flaccid doesn't get much bigger while a penis that is small while flaccid gets much bigger when it's erect. If this is true, why is this? When it comes to my penis I'm like women. A woman will say they're far when they're not and that they are ugly when they're pretty. I think I have a small penis but women always tell me it's not. I think they're just being nice.

Favorite Answer

Lol at the first answer!

That's natural for some guys. The only problem is when you are wearing tight pants or swim suit you look like you don't have much. I think it is a genetic thing.

Source(s): Experience

Average flaccid size is 1-4 inches but nor really important how big when limp- smaller the better when doing sports or active lifestyle- gets out of the way. Tends to shrink up too when active. Average adult erect size is 5.16 inches

Naturally Increase Penis Size - http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?riUq

You are a grower instead of a shower. While showers seem to get all the attention, there is nothing quite like pleasantly surprising your lover when you grow bigger than they expected. The biggest one I have ever seen personally once hard was actually quite average looking when soft. A grower extraordinaire!

Some guys are known as "growers" and this is the case with you and your penis.

How come you cananswer your own question? Can you make it the best answer too?