Michael asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 years ago

Why is my penis so small when it's flaccid and so much bigger when it's erect?

I've heard that a penis that is pretty big while flaccid doesn't get much bigger while a penis that is small while flaccid gets much bigger when it's erect. If this is true, why is this? When it comes to my penis I'm like women. A woman will say they're far when they're not and that they are ugly when they're pretty. I think I have a small penis but women always tell me it's not. I think they're just being nice.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol at the first answer!

• 5 years ago

That's natural for some guys. The only problem is when you are wearing tight pants or swim suit you look like you don't have much. I think it is a genetic thing.

Source(s): Experience
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Average flaccid size is 1-4 inches but nor really important how big when limp- smaller the better when doing sports or active lifestyle- gets out of the way. Tends to shrink up too when active. Average adult erect size is 5.16 inches

• 4 years ago

Naturally Increase Penis Size - http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?riUq

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

You are a grower instead of a shower. While showers seem to get all the attention, there is nothing quite like pleasantly surprising your lover when you grow bigger than they expected. The biggest one I have ever seen personally once hard was actually quite average looking when soft. A grower extraordinaire!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Some guys are known as "growers" and this is the case with you and your penis.

• 5 years ago

How come you cananswer your own question? Can you make it the best answer too?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.