Christians! If I keep obsessing over gay lions having gay anal buttseks what is likely to happen to me?

A. I will have dreams of being raped in the @ss by a gay lion

B. I will have dreams of BECOMING a gay lion and having buttseks with other gay lions.

C. I will have dreams of BECOMING a gay lion and having buttseks with closet homosexual male Christians (there are plenty out there)

D. I will develop a taste for gay bestiality and will slide down a slippery slope progressing from hamsters, chickens, to sheep to eventually a lion whereby I will be mauled to death before I can even get one thrust in.

E. Other - Please explain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1u8_k7aok

Youtube thumbnail

If they make lion condoms, you should start carrying one with you just in case you run into a lion and make him horny. Also, be sure to put a lot of lube in your @sshole every day before you walk out of the house, just because you never know when there might be a gay lion lusting for you.

You forgot all of the above, because it would all happen. Except for the mauling part, the lions would probably find you too sexy to maul.

Convert to atheism..they seem to be OK with beastiality

Christian dont stop you but we warn you that it is wrong

YOU JOIN THE MAD CROWD,THIS SOO CALL GOOD CHRISTIANS ,TRY TO DESTROY YOU ,TO GET OVER YOU?

YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE,NEVER LET MAD PEOPLE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO?