Panasonic 32 lcd tv remote problems?

hello i own a Panasonic TC-L32C3 tv i bought it about 4 yrs ago. it worked great up until i decided to change the setup of my living room which required me to remove the wall mount i had on the back and reinstall the factory stand and placed the tv on my stand. now the tv will not respond to the remote and i have to use the button on the side of the tv. i was very careful moving the tv around so i dont think the move damaged anything but IDK. i replaced the batteries i the remote but still get nothing what do i n eed to do to fix it? i am pretty handy with a soldering gun so if i need to desolder anything and replace i can do that

• ?

Keep in mind that the remote sensor is near the bottom of the set. It is very possible that the stand the set is on is blocking the signal from the remote as you are setting down.

If the remote is not working when you are at the set, double check those batteries and make sure none are reversed.

I would try another remote (say a programmable remote from another item, or a basic aftermarket remote) before digging into the set as that isn't just a matter of soldering in new parts. You'd need to know what failed.

• khalil

for testing remote do the following ...

near an AM radio push one of its button ,, tune the radio .. you will hear bip bip ....

attention on tv ... the front bottom side is clear not hidden ... the receiving infra-red window