Muslims, do you give english names (first) to some of your kids?

Such as: John, Peter, Nancy, Romeo, Tyler, Cindy ...

Favorite Answer

Me and my husband have english names picked out.

Salam No I did not give an English name to some of my kids

All my children have Muslim first names. One of my friends has Muslim names for her children that are also well known British names like Adam and Dean.

• I've already got All the names sorted.. Hope the Husband doesn't have any other ideas! :P

Prophets and Sahabahs names for the Boys (Muhammad Ahmad Abdullah AbdurRahman Yusuf Yahya Khalid ect)

And Sahabiyaats names for the girls (Khadeejah Aaisha Fatimah Maryam ect..)

InshaAllah (If Allah wills)

Every name is fine except names that have bad meanings, like giving the name "retard", or names that have forbidden meanings, like the name "Abdul-manaf" which means "the servant of a pagan god". The names you listed are fine.

Source(s): Ex Muslim
  • Anonny

No I wouldn't.

I like Arya and eisa

as Muslims are terrorists no they would not they would keep using their terrorist names

Nah I will give them black names like JaMarcus

Muhammad, Ahmad, Ali, Ismail (it sounds like Smile ❤), Zakariyya (if he shortens it to Zack I'll beat his @ss), Mohsin (cute innit). Girl names IDK bae can choose