Noah asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Should children be taught to beat up their bullies?

And teach those bullies a lesson that they're willing to stand up for them selves and not be controlled. I think they should. It worked for me.

Favorite Answer

Yes they should. Bullies don't bully because they suffer from low self esteem or some crap like that. Bullies bully because it's fun and they like doing it.

Unfortunately the child who fights back will be the one that gets punished, because Lib-run schools are run by stupid people. But at least the kid won't be picked on anymore.

If you're talking about physically beating, then no. Children should be taught to stand up to their bullies using words not fists.

And what if they're handicapped? What works for you is not the universal case. Children should report bullies to an authority figure so the bully can get help (they are often the ones suffering the most) and no more violence.

• Edward

Mine were ,The youngest took a beating but that bully never bothered him again as he knew he have to fight no matter what.

many times the bullies use social media, many young girls have committed suicide over it

I told both my boys too

nope violence breeds violene