Is each episode of the Sopronos good? I am debating binge watching all 6 sessions (not all at once....the binging will be intermittent!)?

Basically considering the amount of time it will take me to watch all 6 seasons I just want to know if it's worth it. No spoilers pls.Thx

• Caleb
    Favorite Answer

Yes, The Sopranos is an AMAZING series. In my opinion, one of the top three best TV shows ever. Just know that it isn't gonna be a show where every single episode has a bunch of crazy tense scenes and huge cliffhangers. (Some people go in expecting it to be like that and then find it "boring.") But if you enjoy mafia movies/shows, or just crime shows, or even just good television in general, you will love The Sopranos.

• Lava

I just started watching it, just finished season 3. It's good, though of course there's some episodes that are better than others. I am liking it, but not quite loving it yet.