Does drinking lots of water help you pass a drug test?

I have been using Heroin non-stop for 5-6 years. At 1st I was doing 1, maybe 2 bags a day. Then about 2 years ago I became single for the 1st time in forever. My ex helped keep me in check. Now I'm up to 6-12 bags a day. Well I have to take a drug test in work and I'm a little paranoid. Will drinking a lot of water and speeding up ur metabolism by eating big breakfasts and 3 more meals throughout the day help get this **** out of my system faster?

No, there's nothing you can drink or eat to help. Yeah drink some water and "flush " Your system out, but really there's nothing. The only thing you can do is to stop using. If you have to take a drug test soon.. like next week soon. Then I don't think you will pass, you have been using for so long and so much, that it plays a big deal in how long it will stay in your system.

You can't really just quit cold turkey, because that's very dangerous.

I hope you can get some kind of help.