Who is your favourite famous hero? Mine is Mahatma Gandhi?

Favorite Answer

Well she is not famous but my hero is a woman i knew named Silvana. She had Leukemia and was pregnant during the swine flu pandemic. She got the flu and and the doctors basically told her that they could save her but it would probably mean the death of the baby or attempt a C-section which would save the baby but she probably wouldn't make it through the birth. Her answer was basically "there is no choice to be made here" and to perform the surgery.

Her son is now a healthy 7 year old boy.

Ozzy Osbourne

Alexander Hamilton.

1- Grew up poor, illegitimate child who worked his way to success.

2- Showed he was so smart that his community got together the money to send him to school.

3- One of the few Founders who tried to abolish slavery.

4- When the revolution started, he didn't just leave school to volunteer to fight...he raised a whole company to fight with him. (As a teenager)

5- Personally led a charge against enemy fortifications. (As a teenager)

6- Hamilton (still a teenager) worked for Washington and basically organized his whole military campaign.

7- After independence, passed the bar exam with no formal legal education.

8- Basically organized (again for Washington) the whole economic structure of the US, which made it a global power.

9- He was the driving force behind writing the Constitution.

10- Killed in a duel defending his honor.

Alexander Hamilton.

American

Genius

All around badass.

Source(s): Most of us would count ourselves as a successful person by doing any one thing on that list.

Did you know "Mahatma" is Hindu for "my hat mom"? Little Gandhi got that nickname because every time he would leave the house with his mother he would say "mahatma (my hat mom)" since he hated to have the sun in his face whilst walking around.

I don't have a single favorite, but for this question I'll say Thomas Paine.

The Incredible Hulk.

• Otto

Jesus the "firstborn" Son of Jehovah God.

Source(s): Bible

how much do you really know about Ghandi

I'll pick another Indian. Mother Theresa.....she gave of herself until she died

• Mine is Jesus of Nazareth.

• Biff

how was he HERO?