How much do you think the Trump campaign paid Omar Mateen and his family?

Trump says he's an excellent businessman and negotiator!

Obviously he needs to consolidate the xenophobic/homophobic conservative Christian right but will this be enough to unite the GOP and carry them with Trump all the way to November?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

How much do you think the Clinton campaign paid Omar Mateen and his family? You know, to push for gun control.

Source(s): Common sense to a stupid question.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Zero. Trump will put an end to those Islamic killers once and for all. Trump will won Florida for sure now.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Vote for Donald J. Trump. Donald Trump is the only candidate who can save our country.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Alex Jones just joined the Hillary campaign.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Using liberal logic, should Democrats be banned from owning guns because Omar Wateen was one?

• 4 years ago

Why would a registered Democrat take money from Trump?

• 4 years ago

What could be more homophobic than murdering 50 gay people? And newsflash buddy it wasn't the Christian right that did that, it was a Muslim who was a registered Democrat.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Zero

• Joel
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

I don't think he paid him anything and I don't think they're in league with each other. He might feel vindicated on his position, but it's a sad day for humanity.

• 4 years ago

I love seeing libs confused and desperately trying to understand how non-whites can commit crimes. LIBERAL BRAIN: "If a non-white commits a crime, it must've been the white man behind it somehow!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.