Why is it that conservative Christians don't seem to care as much about the 50 victims of the Orlando shooting?

As much as the profile of the gunman?

Are they worried about the political ramifications or are they trying to get as much political millage out of this as possible?

Don't label me an Islamic sympathizer! I loathe Islam as much as Judeo-Christianity.

• Joel

Piers Morgan...is it you? Christians do care about the victims, but they wouldn't be victims if the gunman wouldn't have done what he did. In trying to find out why he did this, Christians are attempting to be sympathetic so people understand the faith , while disagreeing with that lifestyle, still love those people and don't wish them harm. It's also to prove a point about real life dangers, freedom of religion and speech, and what true tyranny is. Christians are learning how to be better people because of this. You sound like an atheist who doesn't care, but when making pointed criticisms you would be best served by not plugging your ears/closing your eyes when things don't work out the way you want them to. Then you wouldn't see the world situation incorrectly.

The first thing that conservative Christians talked about, or noticed, was the victims of the shooting.

The second thing was who it was that did it. If it weren't for the gunman, then there wouldn't be any victims. So, if we are to prevent a tragedy like this from happening again, then we need to properly identify the assailant.

Besides, it's not like the other side (of the political spectrum) is just going to stand idly by while we mourn the loss. Activists and radicals jump on any such opportunity to cram their agenda down our throats. Proactively pointing out who the gunman was is a wise move.

• Liberals and Conservations don't do anything just talk or prayer. Lets be realistic prayer doesn't work and has never worked. If prayer actually worked we would be living in utopia. I think the big problem is that people growing up in his time still has the "hate" for gay people especially in the 90s when crime got pretty bad in some parts. The only thing i could say is that it was a religious act. People want to deny it but what other reason makes you hate gay people? Out of know where someone just hates gay people? Its pretty obvious he followed that Abrahamic book made for violence.

Don't eat pork

Kill all non believers

Kill anyone who follows other gods

Why is it that Democrats don't care about the mass homicides happening every month in cities such as Chicago?

I'm a moderate conservative Christian and I do care about what happened. No one deserves to die or get injured that way. Absolutely no one! I just hope that this isn't another staged attack.

*I forget which terrorist attack it was (one of the recent ones), but one of the 'survivers'(crisis actor) was supposedly burned all over his body, but was talking and doing an interview while covered in bandage(he still had all of his hair, eyebrows, etc. No signs of burns). What burn victim with severe burns is talking like everything is fine with a head full of hair?*

Btw that crisis actor has been in 3 terroist attacks and is a young man.

:( YOU , YOUR KIND are IDIOTS too ... not just Republicans, in some ways you all are dumb, dumber and worse than Republicans you all whine, blame and HATE ON ... EVERYONE EXPLOITING this tragedy, Democrats, Republicans People and Politicians , Terrorists / DAESH ... is TERRIBLE and BAD People for EXPLOITING this tragedy, the problem is WHY are people terrorists, murdering, uncaring and they sure in the Hell are not all, nor just , MUSLIM !!!

• JD

As a conservative Christian I can tell you that I care very much for the loss of life in Orlando. They are human being's too and despite the fact I may not understand the lifestyle, their lives are as important as mine. I have never referred to a gay man as a " *** " and I oppose discrimination based on sexual preference. And I feel bad for the family that lost their loved ones. I would help a gay man just as I would a straight man. Please don't assume Christian conservatives hate gay people..

• Dr. D

Why is it that hate filled liberals don't think that conservative Christians don't care about the victims? In my church we are praying for the victims and their families.

Why are liberals trying to gain political mileage from this tragedy by pushing for more gun control?

A whole bunch of us "Conservative" Christians prayed for the victims and their families that were involved in the Orlando, Florida night club massacre early Sunday morning in our church. You have no idea what you're talking about.

What makes you think that conservative Christians don't care about those victims. I can't speak for all, but our church had a prayer vigil for them, as did many others in our area.

What do you want them to do, they didn't know the victims personally, how broken up do you really expect anyone to be over the death of a stranger. Besides, it was at a gay bar, they're probably celebrating and cheering each other as they shout that they're all burning in hell, you know that IS what they believe, right?