Who leads the tally in recent mass shootings in the USA? A. Liberal leaning Islamic sympathizers? Or B. Christian Conservatives?

I honestly don't know since I'm not from the USA and not as up to date with foreign news. (Yes! As weird as that might sound to you, Americans are foreigners to me!)

I suppose you might also have to count total numbers of victims too!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

You lose:

– John Wilkes Booth (assassinated President Lincoln): Democrat

– Charles Guiteau (assassinated President Garfield): communist

– Leon Czolgosz (assasinated President McKinley): liberal anarchist

– Lee Harvey Oswald (assassinated President Kennedy): communist

– Nidal Hasan (Ft Hood Shooter): registered Democrat and Muslim

– Aaron Alexis (Navy Yard shooter): liberal/Obama voter

– Seung-Hui Cho (Virginia Tech shooter): wrote hate mail to Pres Bush, registered Democrat

– James Holmes (the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter): "black block" wing of Occupy Wall Street (OWS wasn't "radical enough"), progressive liberal, hated Christians, converted to Islam

– Amy Bishop (killed her colleagues in Alabama): rabid leftist, Obama supporter

– Andrew J. Stack (flew plane into IRS building in Texas): pro-ACA, leftist, registered Democrat

– James J. Lee (“green activist” - took hostages at Discovery Channel): leftist, progressive liberal Democrat

– Jared Loughner (the Tucson shooter) – Leftist, Marxist, worked on Gabrielle Giffords charity drive, family registered Democrats

– Ohio bomb plot derps were occupy Wall St leftists

– Harris and Klebold (the Columbine Shooters): families progressive, leftists and registered Democrats and progressive

– Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn: Weather Underground bombers, Obama "family friends", leftist Democrats

– Craig Stephen Hicks: anti-religious, militant atheist, militantly pro-LGBT, hated the South

- Omar Mateen: Orlando Gay Club shooter, Muslim, registered Democrat

• Future
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

With this shooting Islamist terrorists took that title from conservative Christians. I suppose you should celebrate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.