Resin problem! I can t get my eyepins or eyescrews to stay in the resin pieces they keep coming out! They won't stay put?

I tried securing them with crazy glue, and then I tried e6000 but the are not staying they can be twisted off and pulled out. I don t know what to do any ideas?

For future pieces, you might try putting a small bend in the end you're embedding in the resin (but obviously you'll have to put it in place before resin sets). A hook won't come out quite as easy. As for your current ones, I'd say the holes have probably gotten enlarged. Try a larger diameter pin with the adhesive. On a side note, I like Zap a Gap for my adhesive needs--it's used by miniatures gamers and I've found it sticks better than super glue or E6000 (I've honestly been really disappointed by the latter), and it sets up pretty quick. If that still doesn't work, well, you may have to plug the holes and drill fresh ones, or set them in like a bezel or something.