Was he being too friendly? he has a Gf!?

Say you frequent a coffee shop where a cute guy works. You always smile and say hi to each other. He bumps into you outside of work, and he asks you where you were going when he sees you the next day. It's a holiday, and he asks you what your plans are for the night... when you tell him you're not doing anything special, he asks you if you drink.

And he has a girlfriend the whole entire time. Would you think this guy liked you, or would you assume he was just being friendly?

That doesn't sound like being friendly to me, but then again, I could be wrong. I wouldn't really worry about it unless he is straight forward about his intentions. Just make sure you don't do anything that would make him fall into cheating. Always remember to respect relationships, even if one of the partners aren't doing so themselves. Nobody wants to be a homewrecker.

No. He's trying to get you. A man who has a girlfriend prefers to spend time with his girlfriend. If that's not the case, he is either a dog or is not happy with what he got.

I will stay far, far away from this man unless you're okay having a little drama in your life.

he gonn get it too aint he