Im new to building PCs does this sound like a good build for gaming?

I have never built a pc before but I keep hearing it's cheaper and can get much more quality computer than just buying one. So i want to try to build one for gaming right now i only play Runescape and i know that doesnt have high specs requirements but looking to maybe start world of warcraft soon too.

I'm trying not to spend over $1500 USD. I found this build online I'm super new to everything and specs for building but can I get any advice does this sound strong and for the price? To me it looks good but I'm no pro.

Components

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K - $220 / £197

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 - $450 / £400

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 - $135 / £132

Memory: 16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 - $59 / £57

SSD: 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2.5-inch SATA - $155 / £110

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo - $29 / £23

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W - $78 / £70

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX - $65 / £57

Fan Hub: Thermaltake Commander FX 10-port Fan Hub - $13 / £10

Fans: 3x Phanteks PH-F140SP_BK 140mm - $45 ($15 ea.) / £37.50 (£12.50 ea.)

Total: $1,249 / £1,094

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/best-gaming-pc/

Also if anyone has any good sources for finding gaming pc builds or advice I'd appreciate that too thanks!!

No. You can get something much better for less like the CHILLBLAST Fusion D or the WIRED2FIRE DIABLO SKYLAKE

Just having the latest gear does not make a good gaming PC. You need to look at the type of games you'll be playing and how well the components fit together.

Think of it like a football team. Buying the best players does not guarantee you'll have the best team

looks fine, only things id suggest is to get a standard HD as well, 500 GB will fill up pretty fast, doesn't need to be anything special, any basic 1 or 2 TB drive would be fine.

if you were to get the i7-6700k it would be alot faster for mutlitasking, but for current gaming it wont make much of a difference. but with more direct x 12 or vulkan games it might make a difference in the future