Is this guy too friendly for having a girlfriend?

Say you frequent a coffee shop where a cute guy works. You always smile and say hi to each other. He bumps into you outside of work, and he asks you where you were going when he sees you the next day. It's a holiday, and he asks you what your plans are for the night... when you tell him you're not doing anything special, he asks you if you drink. You tell him you drink wine and he laughs and says, ''Curl up with a glass of wine.''

And he has a girlfriend the whole entire time. Would you think this guy liked you, or would you assume he was just being friendly? I started crushing on him.. not knowing he had a gf. I'm a little heartbroken and feel stupid. Am I wrong to feel this way? Was he out of line, or is that just how guys are friendly these days?

um i thought you were a guy just asking about hooking with 2 girls..now you are a girl with this crap...yea troll.