He has a gf! I feel so stupid. help?!?

Say you frequent a coffee shop where a cute guy works. You always smile and say hi to each other. He bumps into you outside of work, and he asks you where you were going when he sees you the next day. It's a holiday, and he asks you what your plans are for the night... when you tell him you're not doing anything special, he asks you if you drink. You tell him you drink wine and he laughs and says, ''Curl up with a glass of wine.''

And he has a girlfriend the whole entire time. Would you think this guy liked you, or would you assume he was just being friendly? I started crushing on him.. not knowing he had a gf. I'm a little heartbroken and feel stupid. Am I wrong to feel this way? Was he out of line, or is that just how guys are friendly these days?

I'm a man so I understand men. I don't know what's going on in his head but it sounds like he's into you. Just because he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't notice or catch feelings for other women. That being said I wouldn't try to get closer to him. Even though chances are he likes you he still has a girlfriend and it wouldn't be right.

I think he was just being friendly. He never asked you on a date or said anything to confirm his attraction to you. He may have sent mixed signals, but most likely his personality is like that.

Hi.. he was flirting, and likely found you attractive. I dont' know why you're heartbroken over some positive, male attention.

Ummm well if you like him then you like him so its normal if you like him. The things he says while having a girlfriend could be just that he is being friendly and might think that you like him. You should just follow through and see what happens.