How to allow people to receive payments via paypal on my website?

I am currently in the process of developing a wordpress website which is very much like ebay but without the bidding and for a niche product. I would like to allow users to post their product on the site and for other users to be able to purchase it, if they please.

The issue is that I am unsure how to allow my sellers to link their paypal account to their account on my website so that they can receive a payment from the buyer onto their paypal account. eBay allows you to link ur paypal with ur ebay account so that you can have funds directly deposited to you like that. How can i do that?

Sorry if i dont know what im talking about my friend is developing the site for me and has no clue what im trying to say!

Favorite Answer

Paypal publish their full payment system API so programmers can use it.

There are different versions depending on complexity and how you need it to work.

This is the outline info with links to more detailed sections - pass that to your friend.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/dire...

Don't do it