Once again on the subject of dog food?

Working dog blah blah blah I managed to get the job, I can afford to cook or him but am slightly putting it off. Need my dog to start eating before we go out and work, his current food is packed with rice and he hates it Been thinking about maybe making things to mix his kibvle into, like sauces. Currently has... show more Working dog blah blah blah

I managed to get the job, I can afford to cook or him but am slightly putting it off.

Need my dog to start eating before we go out and work, his current food is packed with rice and he hates it

Been thinking about maybe making things to mix his kibvle into, like sauces.

Currently has flaxseed on his food to help mend bowel disorder, I'm thinking if I use different ingredients like pumpkin, sweet potato, (low sodium) broth, or some beef and make a mix for his food to make him eat it. Different ones in different mixes.

I was actually wondering here if it'd be okay to make his food mushy to mix it completely. Safe?

He is a bone eater so regardless of food his teeth are maintained, I also check.

No anon cowards please, I'd like to know who's saying what.

He's on raw as soon as I can leave, I assume spring.

Looking for imput
Update: It'd be a mix with the flaxseed in it