Do you think this is possible?

A lot of people have difficulty understanding others but what about people who have difficulty understanding themselves.

Do you think its possible for somebody to be completely lacking in self-awareness.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No even animals have self awareness to some degree , its a matter of degree some humans have little some have huge amounts , we are still babies in this department , its all energy we do not even have adequate terminology for the energy of mind , body and soul , take Buddha and Jesus they has huge self-awareness but still struggled to explain the experiences , I have experienced sudden spiritual enlightenment , an understanding of energy but still really struggle to explain it using current energy theory , as an Evolutional Goodhist at least I have the basics.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Most definitely. Some people are completely not in touch with themselves. Therefore, how could they understand others. Some people don't even understand who they are quite just yet, and some people never know. That's why followers exist and lack of self esteem, and people who have absolutely no regard for others or their feelings. For them it's always me, me, me, you could just call them narcissists.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Yes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness#Dev...

"Level 0 can also be displayed when an adult frightens himself in a mirror mistaking his own reflection as another person just for a second."

• sats
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

That would be the description of a narcissist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.