How can I predict the weather with clouds?

I know you can just look at the clouds and see what type they are, and I'm trying too, but I'll see in my backyard, I'll examine them, and I feel like there cululonimbus clouds. And that indicates rain or a storm. But then I look in the front and the clouds are different. So how can you tell what... show more I know you can just look at the clouds and see what type they are, and I'm trying too, but I'll see in my backyard, I'll examine them, and I feel like there cululonimbus clouds. And that indicates rain or a storm. But then I look in the front and the clouds are different. So how can you tell what weather is coming if there's more then one type of clouds in the sky, I know it's not just the clouds. To indicate severe weather, you gotta look at air pressure, wind and wind direction, whether it's humid or warm or cool. It all depends. But right now, my city is under a severe thunderstorm watch. Some clouds are puffy at the top, and at the bottom darker. In the backyard I see mostly dark skies, burmidk the clouds. I assume there cululonimbus clouds. It looks like all dark skies. So I can't really see the cloud, cux it's all grey and dark. I know it means rain and since we have a STW it means severe weather may come. Right now there is wind, not too strong, but minor winds. Like what does it mean if there is one kind that's white and on the other side of your house it's like grey and dark. Like idk how people do this, weather is really hard to predict. I've always been interested in how it works and stuff, I've been trying to predict today's weather, dark skies and cululonimbus clouds earlier and I think the same right now. It means greater chance of severe weather. But the question is what are all the ways you can predict weather at home by yourself??
4 answers 4