IMO
Lv 5
IMO asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Cons : When Wikileaks ratted out the US Gov't you people called him a "traitor" but wow what a few years make huh ! why the change of heart?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

agreed...Wikileaks and Amnesty International were considered sacred holy sources when it told of Bush doings, war crimes, corruption, etc. but when Wikileaks, AI, other sources told of the lies, murder, corruption of Obama and admin, it was, "let's spin it that Wikileaks isn't a valid source, that it is Russian" LOL..... btw, Amnesty International had a report that torture and a coverup therein existed with Obama and higher ups, torture still continues today, the reason why AI is marginalized by the left today, you can fool some, but not all.

• 4 years ago

What I find more ironic is that back when Wikileaks was putting our troops in jeopardy, the libs were all for it. But now that Wikileaks showed how the DNC colluded with Hillary's campaign to sabotage Bernie, Hillary wants to Assange with a drone strike; and leftist STILL support her.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Yeah. They sure do when it's not about BUSH! Funny how with Obama there is no boots on the ground but there are but none of the same anti war fervor. Yeah. I agree. Wow.

• 4 years ago

Sorry, I'm one of those basement dwelling Bernie voters IMO, not a neocon Hillary supporter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Giving our troop movements in real time gets our soldiers killed....TREASON.

Telling us thew TRUTH about Hillary HELPS US and gets no one hurt.

You see now ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.