Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why are we humans so disgusting??

Okay you look at white People their skin is always hanging because of how much pork they eat and their teeth are always fed! And you look at black People and ewww I m not even! And you look at Indians and yea not gonna bother either.. and Latins well pretty sure you ve Herd a stereotype out there.. and Arabs... LOL and who did I forget? Now I m not saying that everyone is ugly and grows but in general! Yes Ik there are hot white,Arab,Latin,Indian,black People out there but again IN GENERAL i feel like a human body is so ******* grows!!! Why???? FYI I ve met hot people in my life LOL but honestly MOST people are soooooooo ugly!!! No offence!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are you saying grows instead of gross?

• Deino
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

It's because of our modern lifestyle.

Human bodies were clearly designed for manual labor, yet our objectives with technology and our goals in life all come down to satiating our bellies and relaxing as much as possible.

The sheer ability for these desires to be achieved creates a lifestyle where we have to do extra effort (exercise and dieting) and yet still are unable to keep our bodies in shape.

But no fear?! If we returned to an age where chairs are no longer applicable to our jobs and work days are from dawn til dusk, then we would become a much healthier, sexier human race.

• 5 years ago

White people are the most grotesque human beings alive. White men disgust me, in fact i don't even like being near one because they make my skin crawl.

And white women come in a close second with being immorally disgusting

• 5 years ago

Your post is almost illegible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Blacks have ape-like facial features, bad hair and skin the color of sh|t.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Ask your mother

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.