Seat leon TDI cupra any good ?

Hi all i'm looking to buy a new used car soon and i've had my eye on the seat leon tdi cupra with the cupra body kit and 1 of the later mk 1 models about 2005-06.

I've read some points online but wanted some opinions on people that have owned one and if there any good regarding reliability.

I currently own an 04 vauxhall astra 1.7 Cdti but want something more powerful I've also been looking at the Vauxhall astra 1.9 cdti H model and a VW golf.

Any answers would be appreciated thanks

The Leon is basically a Golf, but slightly cheaper, ie. better value for money. Of those two, I'd go for a Leon, myself. And I'd pick either one over an Astra.

A body kit isn't going to make the car any 'more powerful'. The main target market for body kits is wannabe boy racers who think they're going to pull more with a car that is effectively a sheep in wolf's clothing.