HEY LGBT IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!! HOW DO YOU FEEL???

Update: Uh no, "Greg" you're wrong. Donald J. Trump the man I am proud to call my new President has been a consistent opponent of gay marriage. He has embraced North Carolina’s HB2, and Mike Pence, his VP has become the face of repealing gay president obama's LGBT nonsense laws after signing a bill to... show more Uh no, "Greg" you're wrong. Donald J. Trump the man I am proud to call my new President has been a consistent opponent of gay marriage. He has embraced North Carolina’s HB2, and Mike Pence, his VP has become the face of repealing gay president obama's LGBT nonsense laws after signing a bill to allow businesses to deny service to LGBT "people" and rightly so I might add.
Update 2: I myself am an athiest but religious people, so long as they aren't muslim, should have the right not to support whatever contradicts their beliefs. Trump has also said he would sign the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) which would enable Kim Davis-style choice across the country.
Update 3: While Isis is ravaging the world and Detroit is rotting, Obama has only been focusing on "lgbt people's" rights. Its been 8 years of "fāgs need this", and "dīkes need that" and "trannies need this" and ****** "non-binary(whatever the fūck that even means) need... show more While Isis is ravaging the world and Detroit is rotting, Obama has only been focusing on "lgbt people's" rights. Its been 8 years of "fāgs need this", and "dīkes need that" and "trannies need this" and ****** "non-binary(whatever the fūck that even means) need that". Now he even spent what little time he has left making a fūcking gay bar a "national monument" ITS RIDICULOUS HOW MUCH YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTS HAVE BEEN PAMPERED AND CATERED TO YOUR EVERY WHIM.
Update 4: PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LAID OFF TO MAKE ROOM FOR "MORE DIVERSE" WORKPLACES. FŪCK YOU FĀGGOTS. FŪCK YOU.