Can we construct a new Trump Dictionary to help us understand these coming hard times? "Inclusive" means "Whites Only" and "Trust me"?

means "don't look at me at all, or examine any facts"....what can you offer?

Favorite Answer

"Charity" - a well-placed donation that makes fraud indictments go away.

"University" - a non-existent school, used to bilk elderly retirees of their hard-earned money.

"Amazing" - less than average.

"Incredible" - even more less-than-average.

"Tax evasion" - a make-work project for an army of accountants.

"Fraud" - normal business operations.

"Conflict of Interest" - nothing to see here.

"Corruption" - again, nothing to see here.

"Winning" - bankruptcy.

"Infrastructure" - a trillion-dollar graft and bribery opportunity.

"Blind Trust" - trust me, there's nothing going on here.

"The Wall" - One of Pink Floyd's better albums. Otherwise, something that will cost the US far more than people realize.

"Illegal Immigrant" - Melania Trump.

"Plagiarism/Theft" - Melania Trump.

Trump is going to change the English language - bigly. If you want to learn how to talk American, I suggest Trump University. Sarah Palin will be Dean of Faculty.

None of the above has a shred of credibility, It's you guys who are all hung up on race and gender.

Facts? show me a Fact from the Left................no I mean one that has not washed, bleached, spun, dried by the Left first, and then demanded be taken as the written in stone "truth".

No one is better at avoiding the facts and truth than the Vanguard Proletariat of the Left.

Is that right up there with Openness, Forgiveness Law and Order and Success? As now defined by liberals??

"We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"

"Forgiveness is a way of opening up the doors again and moving forward, whether it's a personal life or a national life."

"I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigration."

"I always run inclusive and successful organizations."

Obamacare, post election protests, illegals voting, and losing POTUS campaign. BTW.

ROFL > why do you ask > you're a lying, stupid , hating of America & American's > CANADIANNE !

Sure, no problem.........here's a little Trump-speak for you.

Drain the swamp = Give the swamp monsters new jobs in my administration.

Blind Trust = Blindfolding Ivanka, before grabbing her P*ssy.

Taxes = Something suckers and losers pay.

Captured Veterans = pathetic losers.

You will love it! = You will be appalled.

YUUUUGGEEE= anything bigger than his cocktail sausage fingers.

Everyone come together= all you losers kneel and kiss my ring for a job.

Shut up, you liberal dildo counterfeit American. We are NOT going to tolerate "diversity" for its own sake, and WHITE people will be given a chance if the cards fall their way.

;

Shut your foul, rotten stinking liberal mouth and get out of this country if you don't like it. Donald Trump is a DECENT man, unlike your Clinton and your Obama. Traitor!

P.S. There will be NO MORE of Bill Clinton or anyone else meeting with someone on a private plane at an airport for dubious reasons.

P.P.S. Okay, you want to add some color to the mix? Let's go with Lt. Col. Allen West and Dr. Ben Carson!.

From the obama dictionary - "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance." means "I don't give a tinker's squat about you or your insurance so long as I can shove this unconstitutional, unworkable, communist debacle down your throat and get re-elected. It won't apply to me or my family."

And we can include the true definition of liberalism :"a permanent state of denial of all facts and the pursuit of an idiotic and treasonous agenda"

Diversity means less whites

your a liberal. most couldn't understand common sense economics and policy if it slapped them on the side of the head with a brick. what's the point?