Why are lower taxes better than higher taxes?

Multiple reasons please

Also, why are increased taxes on banks bad? Thanks! :)

• Favorite Answer

You get to keep your hard earned money. You could also argue that the government wastes most of your money, so lower taxes would put them on a tighter, more efficient budget. Either way, the government should stay out of your wallet.

Cuz it explains why Socialist Japan has $35 trillion in national savings, $16 trillion of which held by households.

You're US Working Class Saps---you just watch this.

@BYA HA... Did you just advocate deregulating US Richclass Slaughterhouse Banksters?

All's Trimp has planned is to erase every BANKSTER THIEF regulation in the book so's that US Richclass Slaughterhouse Banksters can get back to what they do—which is ROB US WORKING CLASS SAPS.

Trimp is US Richclass Wall Street. He owns a skyscraper ON Wall Street. Trimp’s penthouse is made of pure gold inside (pics online cuz Trimp can’t help but “flash”… http://www.idesignarch.com/wp-content/uploads/Dona... ).

Hence, Trimp will serve the rich—just like GW Bush, and as do all Republicans. (US Working Class Saps can’t even so far FATHOM who US Richclass are…and in what phenomenal, unworldly level of wealth US Richclass wallow…wherein they wallow most ESPECIALLY with The Great 2008 US Working Class Robbery under their thieving belts.)

So within these four-eight years, as predictable, expect a massive economic crash—whereas US Richclass Thieving Criminal Banksters will clean out US Working Class Pensions into their own filthy pockets. It's a common Republican cycle. WITH THAT, of course, US Working Class Suckers will be laid off from jobs and kicked out of their homes. Then the cycle will be started over, and take another eight years or so to complete. Any idiot can watch this happen… over and over… and over and over and over… and over and over and over and over again… and again… and again and again and again and…

At the reigning juncture to get this off to a robust upswing… Trimp will TRASH CAN the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act—just so that WHAT I SAID can be again picked up, and off and running.

Have a nice day!

(By the way... I simply ascertained this stuff when I first wrote it. AFTER THAT I researched and shored it up with the easily available proof. That's how simple and predictable Trimp and US Richclass Slaughterhouse Bankster Thieves are.)

1. Taxation is not voluntary. It's based on threats of prison. The less there is of this, the better.

2. Governments do not know how to spend your money better than you do.

Government reallocates, dislocates. Bees thrive when there is more honey in the hive. Awwwwwww yaaaaa.....

I have more money to spend on the things I choose, not what liberals want me spend.

• denica

Foreign investments come then.