Windows 10 Error?

I rebooted my PC and the screen went blue and said Unexpected Store Error. I held down the power button to restart and now it appears my operating system is gone. My PC just says Insert Boot Device. I cant boot into safe mode all I have is bios. my operating system is on a SSD so it could not have failed. all my other programs are on HDD's though. I am a tech savy guy but this is above my head. Any help is much appreciated.

Favorite Answer

"my operating system is on a SSD so it could not have failed"

Not correct. SSDs can and do fail, just not for mechanical reasons like a hard disk.

Remove the power and battery to give the machine a full reset. Check the connections to the SSD (unplug and reconnect it) then reboot and go into the machine BIOS and see if it's detected.

If it's there, and set as the boot device, try rebooting. If that doesn't work, try re-installing the OS.

If the SSD isn't detected by BIOS after the power down and reconnect, then check your warranty, it sounds like it's dead.