Why do people confuse SJW College crybabies with liberals?

A true liberal welcomes all freedom of speech including all hate speech. Telling the truth about muslim terrorists isn't islamphobia it's the TRUTH. Why do idiots in college deny the truth? I'm a minority and I'm so tired SJWs speaking for us when they're the ones holding us back.

I'm a liberal and I don't care if someone flies the Confederate flag on their house, or is racist that's their freedom of speech and anyone who tries to suppress it is an idiot. The only time when it crosses the line is if someone is physically attacked.

I think people need to know the real difference between the true left and the extreme left.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are so few liberals like you anymore that you simply get drowned out by the SJW crowd. The SJWs have effectively redefined modern American liberalism and the Democratic Party has fully embraced it. Think about it: the Clinton campaign's communications director has gone on TV and actually claimed that "internalized misogyny" was responsible for a majority of white female voters choosing Trump over Clinton. That kind of BS is mainstream left now.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Like it or not, those SJW College crybabies (along with BLM) are the face of liberalism today.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Some people don't realize leftist commies or cultural marxists aren't liberals.

• 4 years ago

The amount of "true liberals" left in America could all dance on the head of a pin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Why do people confuse trailer trash, rednecks, and uneducated people with conservatives?

• 4 years ago

They took your party and turned it into mush.

• 4 years ago

What brand are you smoking?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.