Why do people confuse SJW College crybabies with liberals?

A true liberal welcomes all freedom of speech including all hate speech. Telling the truth about muslim terrorists isn't islamphobia it's the TRUTH. Why do idiots in college deny the truth? I'm a minority and I'm so tired SJWs speaking for us when they're the ones holding us back.

I'm a liberal and I don't care if someone flies the Confederate flag on their house, or is racist that's their freedom of speech and anyone who tries to suppress it is an idiot. The only time when it crosses the line is if someone is physically attacked.

I think people need to know the real difference between the true left and the extreme left.

Favorite Answer

There are so few liberals like you anymore that you simply get drowned out by the SJW crowd. The SJWs have effectively redefined modern American liberalism and the Democratic Party has fully embraced it. Think about it: the Clinton campaign's communications director has gone on TV and actually claimed that "internalized misogyny" was responsible for a majority of white female voters choosing Trump over Clinton. That kind of BS is mainstream left now.

• Jeff D

Like it or not, those SJW College crybabies (along with BLM) are the face of liberalism today.

Some people don't realize leftist commies or cultural marxists aren't liberals.

The amount of "true liberals" left in America could all dance on the head of a pin.

Why do people confuse trailer trash, rednecks, and uneducated people with conservatives?

They took your party and turned it into mush.

What brand are you smoking?