Which side is against the war on drugs? Liberals or Conservatives?

I'm a liberal and I think we need to strengthen the war on drugs, we can't let kids get exposed to things like weed. Obama isn't doing anything on the war on drugs he's making it worse. We need to impose bigger penalties on drug users and dealers. If someone does weed once, it needs to be a month in jail, if they do it twice, 6 months in jail with mandatory rehab, three times, life in prison

• ben
    Favorite Answer

im another liberal who supports the war on drugs! were in the minority but i dont see why you can support left wing economics and also support keeping harmful drugs ilegal

I'm a conservative and I think we should repeal the Fair Sentencing Act of 2010.

Historically, both democratic and republican Presidents supported the war on drugs. Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton have all supported being tough on crime and punishing drug dealers and abusers.

No, it's usually cons who say such things.

Even cons know that the war on drugs is flawed, and they're slowly coming around.

~Aizen

The great republican Ronald Reagan!

• ?

we should just make drugs illegal, and murder too while we're at it

• John W

There is no "side", its a scam.

****