Now that we know that Putin helped to install Trump as President, isn't the important question what Trump owes Putin,?

and how Trump intends to pay Putin back?

Two men, their own men, owned by NOBODY....THAT is where the respect comes from.

Putin made no bones that Hillary would mean WAR with Russia and Trump would not.

I laud his ability to speak up...he has aways spoken up, and finally Trump does, so

I don't have to hear the 'out of the side of the mouth' compulsive lies anymore.

Or I hope so. A lot of people seem to love lies, and all that goes with that.

So, I guess we'll see.

You'll find Trump owes NOBODY ....anything. Trump said long before the election got going

that he had dealt business with many countries. I'm sure Putin was watching his style.

Now Putin is thousands of times richer than Trump but I still think he values how Trump

got the money compared to how the Clinton's got their money.

You should be pleased they get along....but I guess you prefer war, huh?

He's going to send all dissatisfied Liberals to Russia so that Putin can use them in Siberia as slave labor to repair all the Gulags. Each night after working all day they can all get together, hold hands and sing Kumbaya and I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner.

• Bazza

a few years back Crooked Hillary “SPECTRE” Clinton betrayed the country — yet again — by selling 20% of our precious uranium supply to Russia in return for yet more payola.

Putin has already been paid. Have you forgotten what Hillary gave Russia:

"As secretary of state she “approved” a deal to sell Uranium One, a company that controlled a fifth of U.S. uranium production, to the Russian atomic agency Rosatom. In return she and Bill received vast amounts of payoffs from the Kremlin and related interests — most notably a $500,000 speaker fee for Bill from a Moscow-based investment bank, which works out at about $250,000 net of tax."

• Murzy

Putin knows that he can easily manipulate Trump

Leftist media has ZERO credibility. Show the evidence or else it's hoax.

If the evidence is there, show it to court. Stein is being asked for it

Hmm! Now that you've convinced yourself, how about a shot of vodka for everyone on YA, just a few million!

• Ibredd

So how many donations did Obama take from people in other countries

wow you guys sure are trying hard to drag her rotting carcass across that finish line.

• Rob

cite? oh yeah libs love to repeat something til their sheeple say its the truth.

If you believe that, you'll believe anything!

:-)