DO you still like the president elect?

• Spike
    Favorite Answer

NO NO NO

He is very very stupid and dumb already saying that, that he doesn't need the daily intelligence briefings that Presidents receive because he's "a smart person." What next from him, all CIA Analyst are useless and there no need for them in intelligence warfare. The money pay to them for what they do is a waste at best. Even great spy novelist like Tom Clancy and John Le Carre, who are not politicians are smarter them him. I'll say this about Trump, going be one very very dumb policy maker and "Stupid Is Stupid Does."

I just don't like some Trump's picks for his Cabinet

Like his Chairman Of The Joint Chief Of Staff, I would have picked someone from Special Operation Command or ask Collin Powell for help IF I'm not sure or just need help.

Secretary of State I would not have picked any big oil company CEO at all. I would pick some from the house or the Senate. IF not from one of the there, then from state government, like California, New York, Washington State, Florida, Nevada, Texas or where ever. IF I really need help, I ask Collin Powell again on this area.

A real real bad pick is his EPA, it Is REALLY TRUE, it like firefighters going to a big high rise or warehouse fire. Where they use fire to put out fire not water. That how his EPA pick sees things on the environment. I would have gone for a Biotech company CEO as my first choice, IF not then a Washington insider.

I would not choose Ben Carson for anything at all.

Let see who Trump picks as CIA Director, National Intelligence Director, Head of Homeland, FBI Director and the Head of the CDC, For the CDC, I ask Bill Frist first would he want the job. IF not then I ask for advice from the transition team who to pick,

Another thing, IF Trump thinks he is smart by picking Mitch McConnell's Elaine Lan Chao as Secretary of Transportation. Just because Mitch McConnell is the Majority Leader of the Senate,, and he wants him to see things his way or most of the time agree with on issues. He must be dumb and kidding himself. If he take the country on the wrong direction and does stuff Mitch McConnell and rest of the established career Republican and Democrat politicians will not be happy about There will be no one on his side at all at the Capital, he will be lonest man in Washington D.C. For Trump it mean crap that he choose Elaine Lan Chao as Secretary of Transportation, and for Mitch McConnell he will be laughing in Trump's face and thanks for giving my wife that role in your cabinet still so what. That my view on this.

In some way he might of con and fool some people on what he will do as President during the election.

Hate the Donald

• Bob

Absolutely... doing a great job and he isn't President yet.

• Percival3 years agoReport

For Putin no less

Yes , No Hilary

hillary's daughter married orthodox jew.

trump's daughter married orthodox jew.

chabad lubavitch decides the policies (not the president).

• Damien

A lot more than Hilary.

no, but I wish him the best of luck, for all our sakes.

• Tj

no

No.