How much does college for house renovations cost?

When I graduate high school I would like to be able to become a house renovator and eventually open my own house flipping businesses. I still have a year of high school and I would like to do my victory lap. Does any one have any idea what high school classes I need to take as well as college ones and roughly how much it will cost? Much appreciation for anyone's help.

Favorite Answer

You would be better off going into one of the trades. To start with, you are going to be doing a lot of the renovation work yourself. Even if you have a boatload of cash to obtain a property & hire people to do the work, it is essential to know building trades, building codes, etc, to hire good workers & ensure they do everything correctly! College is no real help here.

Learn plumbing, carpentry, electrician, etc. Any of these would be more useful.