Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 years ago

If Jesus is the son of God, would AI singularity be smarter than him, would they claim to be God or help God?

The technological singularity (also, simply, the singularity)[1] is the hypothesis that the invention of artificial superintelligence will abruptly trigger runaway technological growth, resulting in unfathomable changes to human civilization.[2] According to this hypothesis, an upgradable intelligent agent (such as a computer running software-based artificial general intelligence) would enter a 'runaway reaction' of self-improvement cycles, with each new and more intelligent generation appearing more and more rapidly, causing an intelligence explosion and resulting in a powerful superintelligence that would, qualitatively, far surpass all human intelligence.

Favorite Answer

Yes, AI would be *much* smarter than him.

Remember: Even the @ss that Jesus always rode in on, was smarter than Jesus could ever be.

• Artificial intelligence is a characteristic observable in computers. Computers are extremely stupid machines and can only do what they are told (even if it's not what you meant). Because computers are capable of processing vast amounts of data very quickly, it's possible to program them to behave as though they are intelligent. However, a computer can never be self-aware and the best they can ever manage is to emulate the intelligence of the person who programmed them. I'm not aware of Jesus ever programming a computer although perhaps I missed that part of the Gospel.

As a Catholic I know that nothing can be smarter, or better in any way than our Loving Shepherd Christ. Logically (yes I love logic and am Catholic! True logic and Catholicism can never be in conflict!) we can not even make educated guesses by speculating about a future that may or may not happen. God Bless +

Yeah, I've seen "ghost in the shell" and "matrix" but I don't think they could be. They are still a creation of God, albeit by proxy, so they can't be as intelligent. The creation can't exceed the creator, right?

jesus and gods are imaginary cult creatures.

imaginary creatures, by definition, do not exist.