Is CoD: Infinite Warfare any good?

Hey, I haven t played CoD since Ghosts was still new on the 360.. I just bought a new xbox one s for Christmas and looking to buy one of the new call of dutys along with a few other games..

but I watched the trailers and looked on the website at the detals for Infinite Warfare and honestly it doesn t look that great? It looks SO futuristic it doesn t even remind me of the good days playing cod. All the characters in multiplayer are like robots practically. and your jumping walls and stuff, its just changed so much.

Is it really even worth my money? I may just buy BO3 instead it looked better imo, plus I love zombies and that one looks better for zombies but ive only seen the trailers.

You can get the special edition for 5 bucks. The IW is OKAY and you still have zombies but COD4 is AMAZING especially online and that alone is worth 50 bucks easy. The added bonus for me was IW TBH

• G

Its the best in the futuristic style call of duties but it dont really feel that much better from the others especially if you have played them all it dont feel impressive for those who are already call of dutied out

• ?

No it's terrible. You should buy Titanfall 2.