What should the title of my book be called?

I'm writing a book it's about a guy that gets into a car crash while on his way to a job interview, he ends up getting lost in a forest for about a month before he finds help and gets out. I was going to make the title of the book be Stranded but I didn't think it was very good. Also I need to come up with 3 names one girl name and then 2 boy names if u can comment a name that would also be helpful :)

Best Answer

feminine names: Chrysanthemum (Chrys for short), Elizabeth, Lacie, Naomi, Harriet.

masculine names: Anthony, Darren, Matthew, Mitchell, Josiah.

titles for a comedic twist: "All I Wanted Was A Job", "And Suddenly, A Tree"

titles for seriousness: "Impact", "Thirty Days of Wilderness", "The Woods Called My Name"

if you like mine or need more ideas, hmu

It would be helpful if you could tell me what the characters are like.

Mature Male names:

Edward

Steven

Joseph

Russell

Sebastian

Average Male names:

Chris

Adam

John

Mature Female names:

Margaret

Barbara

Miriam

Girl next door names:

Chloe

Sarah

Jade

Hope this gave you some ideas.

It doesn't need a title until you're trying to get it published. For now, call it "my book" or "the car crash story" or "the forest survival story" or something obviously unsuitable, like "Unicorns and Rainbows in the Hundred Acre Wood."

Call the characters Jesus, Mary and Joseph and carry on writing. When you think of a better name, use your wordprocessor's search and replace to drop it in.

• denise

'28 Days in Limbo'.

Suranne

Marcus

Luke

Alternative title ;- 'Interview Suspended'.

The car survivor? Or complicated job