Help! I'm so scared I might have leukemia. I'm 14.?

I researched symptoms and these are the ones I have:

Fatigue: I always feel tired no matter how much sleep I get, and lately I've been going to bed earlier than usual because of how tired I am.

Generally feeling ill: I haven't been feeling good lately, I also have a good that's already lasted longer than usual.

Shortness of breath: I get this all the time during physical activity and exercise and even just walking up a flight of stairs.

Weakness: I always feel weak and I have no idea why.

Dizziness: I get dizzy all the time and it's gotten to the point where it happens multiple times a day, and I feel like I'm going to pass out

Easy bruising: I always get bruises and have no idea how.

Headaches: They aren't very bad but they happen all the time.

Bone or joint pain: I always seem to get these, mostly in my legs but sometimes in my arms too.

• Kelli
    Favorite Answer

Don't be scared. It's not Leukemia. If it were, you'd have fever/chills, frequent & severe infections, swollen lymph nodes, an enlarged liver/spleen, tiny red spots on your skin, excessive sweating, & weight loss. The symptoms you're describing could be from stress, the fatigue, headaches, dizziness, bone pain, etc. Stress causes our bodies to react in physical ways.

It's growing pains,puberty, and part if life. If it was luk you'd definitely know it.