Help! I'm so scared I might have leukemia. I'm 14.?

I researched symptoms and these are the ones I have:

Fatigue: I always feel tired no matter how much sleep I get, and lately I've been going to bed earlier than usual because of how tired I am.

Generally feeling ill: I haven't been feeling good lately, I also have a good that's already lasted longer than usual.

Shortness of breath: I get this all the time during physical activity and exercise and even just walking up a flight of stairs.

Weakness: I always feel weak and I have no idea why.

Dizziness: I get dizzy all the time and it's gotten to the point where it happens multiple times a day, and I feel like I'm going to pass out

Easy bruising: I always get bruises and have no idea how.

Headaches: They aren't very bad but they happen all the time.

Bone or joint pain: I always seem to get these, mostly in my legs but sometimes in my arms too.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Kelli
    Lv 6
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't be scared. It's not Leukemia. If it were, you'd have fever/chills, frequent & severe infections, swollen lymph nodes, an enlarged liver/spleen, tiny red spots on your skin, excessive sweating, & weight loss. The symptoms you're describing could be from stress, the fatigue, headaches, dizziness, bone pain, etc. Stress causes our bodies to react in physical ways.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

It's growing pains,puberty, and part if life. If it was luk you'd definitely know it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.