Why is Yahoo not allowing negative answers to Trump questions?
- Anonymous4 years agoFavorite Answer
Yahoo is in the process of being taken over by Verizon. Trump is a larger investor in Verizon.
- Son of T3Lv 74 years ago
It is not Yahoo directly. Several new reasons. You are blocked by the asker. The new ad system is causing slow page loads and you must wait for the full page load to post. It would help to know what happens when you try. Several other things can happen:
1. If you take too long, you can lose the connection (type outside Yahoo and cut/paste to get around this)
2. You have exceeded your daily limit (does the word false appear?)
3. You exceeded the character limit (is the box red with a negative number?)
4. You have a bad cache file on your system, clean and reboot.
5. Just copy your question, refresh the page and paste it in again.
6. Certain links will cause problems, post without them and add as updates.
7. Symbols such as % will cause problems on mobiles. Spell it out.
8. On mobiles, try Desktop mode.
9. If it submits, but is not in the category, try this. Move to another category, count ten, then move it back again.
Sometimes when that happens, the question did submit, the problem is the next screen does not come up properly.
- .Lv 74 years ago
Two possible reasons:
1. You've been blocked
2. Your answers have links that get them "ghosted" by the spam filter.