?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

doesn't it worry non brainwashed people that putin a murderous dictator owns our president and trump won't reveal his ties to russia?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

I don't know. Today 'brainwashed' seems to mean anyone you disagree with. 8^<

But it does bother me. In just the last week we've seen a change in how people feel about the Trump/Putin connection. Before, we figured Trump must have business dealings in Russia so it was more profitable to him to build Putin up, to say good things about him. But now it seems more like Putin has something on Trump, something he could blackmail him with, and that's why Trump refuses to criticize him. And that's worse!

I don't think this is just going to die down and go away. It will be interesting to see what develops. It's looking like there's a good chance Trump won't finish his first term, especially if congressional Republicans find him hard to deal with as president. Pence is a hardline mainstream Republican, much more to their liking.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Doesn't it worry non brainwashed people that putin a murderous dictator owns our president and trump won't reveal his ties to russia?

Sadly, PROVE IT > all U'VE proven is a lot of People are stupid... politicians are not !!

• Jimbo
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Let's use YOUR "logic". You've got a bully on your street and he's taking over every house on the street. He's got a shotgun and you've got a bow and arrow. You want to convince him to stop and live in peace. So, in order to negotiate with him, the first thing you do is to piss him off and call him a murderer. He gets pissed off at you because of that and sets his eyes on your house. So now you're only choice it war with him. You have NOTHING to negotiate with. You dropped to the lowest level from the get go. Trump is simply leaving a door open to negotiate. It's funny, Obama did the same thing with Iran and you find no problem with that. Valerie Jarrett and her parents are Iranian. Where's your outrage there?

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Nah, I don't believe this exceptionally stupid conspiracy theory. Putin is pretty smart (for a politician) and probably knows that nothing important changes when a new fool moves into the White House. Moreover, it's probably obvious to Putin and to Hu Jintao, et al., that the USA is busy destroying itself and they need only stand aside and watch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

"Brainwashed"? only a diehard liberal would believe back in 2013 when the Miss Universe was hosted by Russia, that Trump while staying In Moscow decided to hire some Hookers to perform golden showers simply becasue Obama had slept in the same bed

Really? I heard there was also a Midget and goat in the room as well but the video failed to capture them

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

You are obviously in your own delusional world. What part of you believes that Putin wants a hawkish Republican in the presidency? Everything he has done is to scare the American people against voting for Trump. Relax everything turned out OK.

• A hawkish Republican who has thus far quoted Putin and openly praised Putin in his tweets, sided with Putin over his own intelligence agencies, added people with ties to Putin to his cabinet and has refused to say one negative word against Putin even while being accused of being in his pocket?

• Lizzy
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

You're Delusional.

• 3 years ago

Yes, it bothers me to know how much money Trump owes Putin ... and China. He can't pay them back so he will use the US Treasury to do so ... blackmail? Quite possibly. Easy to bribe. Easy to compromise since he has no sense of ethics whatsoever to start with. It bothers me enuf to not be able to sleep for 2 mons now.

• Anna
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

the brain wahed sheep now listen to me ok they do not care about any of this stuff alls they care about is what trump is going to do to help them alls they care about are those promises he made or said he would do when he got into the white house and thats it that's why they vote for this guy regardless of his character or his personality they did not care then they do not care now they have blinders and ear plugs in and are being led aroung with a carrot dangling in front of them and that carrot is trump...

• 3 years ago

Who cares if he is a "murderous dictator" so is every other leader of any country and why would trump do that when we already know he does, all world leaders and politicians have some kind of relationship

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.