Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 3 years ago

Have you travelled to a third world country? If so where and how bad were the conditions?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

¾ ͭ ͪ (or more) of humanity live in the third world. Do you think they live differently? I think you are better adapted to Mars than the third world. I have a strong urge to see how you look like (like you have some extra organs) & confirm that you too are human too, like me.

Lastly, you can simply come & stay with me, anytime you feel like(my name is unique so that you won't miss me in Secunderabad; Hyderabad-Secunderabad in the heart of India is the fifth biggest city) - I have a two-level, bungalow-type house & am alone right now. It has running water, four rooms, attached bathrooms & a servant to take care of (you can't dream of that in your country) cooking as well as all hassles. I have two cars (one old that I need to dispose off).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Yes. Like anywhere there are good and bad parts. It is advisable for travelers to steer clear of the bad parts.

• 3 years ago

Just wondering since I've never travelled very far. If you live in one how is it better or worse than other places?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I do not enjoy the privilege of being able to travel very far at all. Sadface.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.