Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 3 years ago

Have you travelled to a third world country? If so where and how bad were the conditions?

¾ ͭ ͪ (or more) of humanity live in the third world. Do you think they live differently? I think you are better adapted to Mars than the third world. I have a strong urge to see how you look like (like you have some extra organs) & confirm that you too are human too, like me.

Lastly, you can simply come & stay with me, anytime you feel like(my name is unique so that you won't miss me in Secunderabad; Hyderabad-Secunderabad in the heart of India is the fifth biggest city) - I have a two-level, bungalow-type house & am alone right now. It has running water, four rooms, attached bathrooms & a servant to take care of (you can't dream of that in your country) cooking as well as all hassles. I have two cars (one old that I need to dispose off).

Yes. Like anywhere there are good and bad parts. It is advisable for travelers to steer clear of the bad parts.

Just wondering since I've never travelled very far. If you live in one how is it better or worse than other places?

I do not enjoy the privilege of being able to travel very far at all. Sadface.