Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 4 years ago

Leukemia in children. Do a lot of children survive Leukemia?

I babysit a little girl let's call her Ashley. Her mother called me and told me that Ashley had Leukemia and that she wants me to go see her daughter in the hospital. She also told me that if I'm sick I can't be around her. I don't know much about leukemia .... I'm kinda freaking out and scared. She's only 3 years old. They just found out she has it, I don't know what stage but she told me Ashley will be starting treatment soon. I don't know what any of that stuff really means. Will Ashley be okay? When I go visit her what are some advice you have for me anything I shouldn't do or say? I've never been in this situation. Please help

Favorite Answer

Most children diagnosed with leukemia survive.

Do and say the things you would normally do and say. She's three. She might be clingy with her parents. She might not be feeling well. She might act like nothing is wrong. Bring her a small gift of something to do (no stuffed animals, no latex balloons, no flowers.) She may or may not want to play with you. Keep your visit short (about 10 minutes) and don't go if you have any signs of illness.

The following regimen may, hopefully, cure juvenile leukemia.

CURE FOR ALL TYPES OF CANCER:

To cure all types of cancer the whole body is to be treated, the important organs of regeneration e.g. liver, gall bladder, spleen and kidneys and all the endocrine glands are to be reactivated. Acupressure treatment assists the patient in the process and accelerates recovery by bringing the metabolism of the body in order.

FOLLOWING TREATMENT IS SUGGESTED:

1. Check up the Solar Plexus and put it in order.

2. Banish salt and spices from the diet.

3. For ten days, take enema of water boiled with coffee powder and castor oil twice a day. That helps to open up ducts and remove the toxins from the body. Afterwards, take the enema three times a week for further four weeks.

4. In case ducts lumps have developed, take vapour treatment (refer Health In Your Hands - Vol.1, page 132) on the ducts and cold packs treatment, in the case of cancer of the stomach and uterus page 202. Also apply north pole of magnet on the ducts for 3/5 minutes 2 times a day. It will dissolve the duct.

5. Take concentrated lukewarm water of copper, silver and gold, 4 glasses, during the day. Boil 20 glasses of water and reduce it to 4 glasses.

6. In diet, have only fresh juices of vegetables as mentioned on page 169 of the book and of fruits like grapes, pomegranate, etc. In the diet, juice of sprouted pulses, beet root, carrot and cabbage should be included. Such a diet helps the patient to gain weight. Eat plenty of salads and honey.

7. Take Acupressure treatment on all the points twice a day. Also give special extra treatment of 2 minutes on each point of endocrine glands-Point Nos. 3,4,8,14,15,16,25, 28 and 38 (in case of children). After the treatment is taken take treatment on Point No. 26 of kidneys also.

8. Practise Pranayam + Pran Mudra regularly as often as possible.

9. Take sunbath and if it is not possible, take blue light on the affected part of the body for 5to 6 minutes twice a day.

10. In case of cancer in the mouth, throat and gullet:

a. First cure Pyorrhoea, if it is there, If the condition of teeth is bad and the Dentist advises removal of them, please get such teeth removed.

b. Take 5 drops of Glycerin Acid Tanic (available with chemist); add little quantity of turmeric powder to the same. Apply this paste on both the sides inside the throat: Then gargle with salted lukewarm water. Do .this twice / thrice a day. c. On an empty stomach in the morning, ask the patient to lie down on the back and open his mouth wide open. Then, pour 1 table spoonful of honey in such a way that this honey does not touch the tongue. Repeat this in the afternoon but definitely before sunset.

11. For the first 10/15 days, drink pineapple juice as shown below: Take a ripe pineapple, cut it into two halves vertically, squeeze the juice of the half and drink it first thing in the morning and drink the juice of the balance half in the evening before sunset. If desired, honey can be added to the juice. This fresh juice of pineapple creates a cooling effect and removes excess heat. It has got such a therapeutic value that it cures cancer of gullet, stomach, liver and intestines.

12. Drink the extract of the following the first thing in the morning (even before you take pineapple juice). 21 Leaves of bitter neem with stalk. 21 Leaves of tulsi with stalk. 21 Leaves of bilipatra (7x3) with stalk.

This is a MUST in case of cancer of blood, bones, and brain and wherever to be used as a blood purifier. (If such fresh leaves are not available, dry leaves can be used. It is also available in the form of tincture known as Q mixture at all the Acupressure Centres. Take 5 drops of Q mixture in half a cup of lukewarm water in the morning and evening).

13. After 12 to 15 days or when, the patient gets very hungry (it is a good sign of recovery), give the patient 3 to 4 ounces of curd, prepared in the following manner. To the boiled warm milk (preferably of cow's of goat's milk) add 12/15 leaves of tulsi and prepare the curd. If the patient is of Pitt Prakruti, give him this curd, adding thereto little powder of crystal sugar. For all other types of patients, this curd can be taken with little rock salt or black salt in it. Such curd can be taken 3 to 4 times a day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. only.

14. Eat roasted bitter gourd (Karela). Treatment mentioned especially in 11 to 14 has been found effective even in blood cancer.

15.Hormonal Balancing: Give the following combination of biochemic powder/pills: Calc. Phos 30 x 1 oz Kali Phos 30 x 1 oz Kali Muir 30 x 1 oz Ferrum Phos 30 x 1 oz Kali iodide 30 x 1 oz

(If Kali Iodide is not available in powder/pills, add its tincture to other pills/powder) Give 2 grains powder or 6 pills, 3 times a day. After taking this medicine, do not take anything for 10/15 minutes.

16. In case any or more endocrine glands are severely damaged, e.g.. hypothyroid, etc. the above treatment is necessary.

-10-

CURE OF CANCER OF UTERUS AND BREASTS:

Give Acupressure treatment for 2-2 minutes on each of the following points for three times a day:

1. On the circles on the back of palms, for cancer of the breasts. See on page 6.

2. On Point Nos. 11 to 15 on both sides of the wrists for cancer of the uterus. See on page 6.

3. On Point No. 16 on both the hands.

4. On points of all the endocrine glands i.e. Nos. 3, 4, 8, 25 & 28

5. Take general Acupressure treatment on all the points twice a day. And on Point No. 26 as a last treatment.

6. Drink 'black tea' one cup in the early morning.

7. The use of vaginal douche is a must for the treatment of cancer of the uterus and the breasts.

First clean the douche with water containing antiseptic. Take

about 1 Liter of lukewarm water

and add 2 to 4 drops of antiseptic

liquid to it. Then fill the douche

with this water by pressing the

ball. Then keep the plastic part

(2 inches) after applying

Lubricant into vagina and press

the ball. Water will flow inside and

clean it. Repeat it for 2/4 times.

Such use of Vaginal Douche is also useful when pus cells are found in the Urine of a lady i.e. in case of infection in Urine.

8. Make the necessary change in diet as mentioned for the treatment of cancer.

In case of more pain on the points on the back of palms and Point No. 16 and also when lumps are found in the breasts, apply North Pole of a (low to medium power) magnet on the lumps for 3/5 minutes 2 to 3 times a day.

Are you writing a story?

• april

Most are cured

Most survive but some do die but just treat her as you normally do when you visit her but her immune system will be very low and can catch colds and flu easily and will be very ill just with a cold so if you are unwell don't go visit her.

• LAN

No way for us to know. How about asking her doctors for an accurate and informed chance of survival.

• mokrie

She has cancer of the blood. There is always a chance she could die. It's a very bad cancer.

• Tink

Most survive.

She's three.

It's not like you can have a meaningful conversation.

However, I don't know why they would have a young teen visit a toddler who is sick. I would suggest declining the invitation.