How to get my sister to act more like a girl?

Cayenne's side of the room and her side of the closet screams boy wannabe because of all the boyish clothes and all the sporty stuff. She refuses to wear anything remotely feminine, and if our mom makes her wear the most adorable dress for a special occasion she pairs it with her sneakers and a baseball cap... show more Cayenne's side of the room and her side of the closet screams boy wannabe because of all the boyish clothes and all the sporty stuff.

She refuses to wear anything remotely feminine, and if our mom makes her wear the most adorable dress for a special occasion she pairs it with her sneakers and a baseball cap like uh no!

I hate having to share a room with her and her boy like habits, so I need ideas on how to make her act more like a girl.

I thought about forcing her to go shopping and making her pick out actual girl clothes instead of her shopping in the men's department for clothes but I'm not sure if that'll work for a starting point.