Did so-called Pres. T'Rump sign an order allowing the Mentally Ill to buy/own guns because NOW he can have one too?

THAT is the ONLY reason I can think of.......that HAS to be the reason!

• Katz22
    Best Answer

Yes he did sign an order that mentally ill people can own guns, just what this country needs, more nuts with guns.

• Katz22
      3 years agoReport

Thanks, beaver, for choosing my answer as best answer. :)

Exactly !

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-...

This man is pretty much doing away with EVERYTHING Obama put in place, seemingly for the sake of it. Weapons - Not for himself - surely nobody would think that !!!?

I have always felt the first thing an incoming President should be trying to correct is what's going wrong IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. But oh no - Chump takes on Muslims from 'mainly Muslim countries'. Brilliant.

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

He was elected to do away with everything obongo fvcked with

That problem is there is no way to properly define "mentally ill." What does that even mean?

It's like saying, "I'm not feeling well today." What does that mean... are you on death's door or just not feeling as energetic and lively as usual.

Vague generalized statements like that almost certainly mean that some people who should be allowed to carry guns won't. True story: A young woman who had been in an abusive relationship and became very depressed was voluntarily institutionalized for a short time to deal with it. After she was released she still had to deal with the abusive ex-boyfriend who was stalking and threatening her. She lived in a state that had a clause not allowing someone who had been institutionalized to own a gun so her request to buy one for self defense was denied. Shortly thereafter, the ex-boyfriend killed her.

• Gert

I can't believe he did that. Now we have retards and crazies running around with guns. Great!!

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

I believe Mr. President Trump did the right thing, why do the stupid brain dead liberal idiots believe that just because someone is on Social Security, and needs help managing the finances that they should be left helpless against murder scumbag liberals?

Crazy people with guns ; what could possibly go wrong ?

• Verulam
      3 years agoReport

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/donald-trump-axes-barack-obama-rule-stopping-mentally-ill-people-buying-guns-a3480596.html
      Fake news eh.

How mant times are you going to insult President Trump today?

• Darth Beaver
      3 years agoReport

I may have to try harder...yesterday I promised 6-9 but only achieved 4....are these like Airline points...if i don't use them I lose them?

As I am known to say.....in this case robustly.....

Yeahhhhh, boyyyyyy!!!!!

You Canadians seem to have us at a disadvantage. Nobody cares enough about Canada to know the name of its elected leader in order to make fun of him/her.

• ahandle101
      3 years agoReport

How would you even pronounce that name? There are way too many vowels in a row. There's no way that's a real name.

No. He did it for payola from the NRA and Gun manufacturers.

It's funny how the trumptards harass and insult rather than answer your question.

Your simple question seemed to make some trumptard(s) cry and pee their pants

they keep moving it

• Darth Beaver
      3 years agoReport

It has been said that an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of typewriters could type a great novel.....or continue to move my questions...you pick