My father slapped me just because I'm dating a married man, what should I do?

I need some advice since I'm really hurt by this. OK So this morning I was taking a shower in my bedroom's bathroom, then I got dressed there, but I felt someone entering to my room, so I came out of the bathroom and it was my dad I said "good morning" to him and then I realized he checked my... show more I need some advice since I'm really hurt by this. OK So this morning I was taking a shower in my bedroom's bathroom, then I got dressed there, but I felt someone entering to my room, so I came out of the bathroom and it was my dad I said "good morning" to him and then I realized he checked my whatsapp messages without my permission, he was reading the conversation I had with my boyfriend one of them said "what's going with that ***** and your shitlets? when are you going to leave those bastard that are probably not your children because she probably cheated on you?" This apparently got past his breaking point. So he slapped me (AS IF I DESERVED IT grr this makes me so mad) and told me "I didn't raise you to be a home wrecker" so I told him it's none of his business who I'm going out with. But what pissed me off the most was that he told EVERYBODY in my family and now he put my mom against me(she also slapped me) they also said he was way older than me and that he's just using me for sex(what makes them assume that? I've never had sex and still am a virgin) I'm 18 years old and he's in his 30's what should I do? I feel hurt emotionally more than anything and because I love my parents so much, but I never thought they were going to react like that. (fortunately) my sisters do approve this relationship as they believe he's really in love with me and plans to get divorced but my parents are telling me that if I don't break up with the guy I love, they are never going to forgiveme